Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dormatory Life.

I was looking forward to sleep last night as I was cuddling up in my lofted bed. Even though it was unusually early for my taste to go to bed around 10:30/11ish, I was expecting something a little bit more ehem..I don't know...peaceful?
No my "welcome back to Bethel" bedtime was so rudely brought back to reality with hearing girls excessively giggling and screaming...I swear my walls are a sound proof and paper as is my door that is directly across from the bathroom. Yippee. And yes, that would be an advantage if I find my self needing to pee desperatly or throw up or something, but hearing girls conversations at midnight or later AND super early in the morning (ehem 5:30 this morning) is an obstical to my sleep cycle.
Today happens to be my first day of classes of my 2nd semester at college and a lack of sleep is not a welcomed thing when I'm stressed.
Plus there was a guy in my neighbors dorm whose laugh pierce through the wall AND it was one of those consistent laughs that sounds the same EVERY single time he laughs...phhhhh kids these days, not respecting their neighbors quiet hours. ugh.
ANY WAY. I think I'm just super Negative Nicole (see what I did there?) today because the moment I stepped out of my dorms hall I slipped twice...It was a great start to a great day which I was totally prepared for with my sleep...(that whole last thing I said was a sarcastic as they come)

I am an avid youtuber. I tend to spend hours watching dance routines or make up tutorials and in this subjects case, vlogs! My favorites are "Daily Grace" her channel is MyDamnChannel..yeah very creative and unoffensive, but we love her all the same...and Jenna Marbels because when she talks she never ceases to ammuse me and I feel like we both live off of caffiene, I respect that about a person!
This vlog post is about dorm life now that I'm on that subject. I can name a person for each one describe. Craycray kiddies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment