Tuesday, January 31, 2012

PILOT.

I believe everyone can relate to the concept of having a huge checklist of things you want to do it your head. Blogging has always been that for me. Not that I expect people to follow me or necessarily read it, but for my own pleasure! Being an avid blog reader and fashion blog enthusiast, I thought I should start now otherwise I never would!

Just to fill readers in on who I am exactly:
I'm a freshman in college in Minneapolis, MN and I'm majoring in Musical Theater and plan on moving to NY eventually after starting my career in Minneapolis! I don't focus solely on one subject of it, I sing, dance, and act. I could not pick one over the other.
I have short (ehem Pixie) bright Red hair. Yes, ginger by choice.
My favorite things are definately what I've listed with the additions of cosmetics, fashion, craftinesssss, and basically anything creative and interesting.
I love people and the "differentness" in each person.

I have an adorable puppy name Ella Fitzgerald, yes, after the amazing jazz singer.  This is an old picture of me and her.
COFFEE. coffeecoffeecoffeecoffee. It is my only addiction and it's legal! YES.
My drink of choice: White Chocolate Mocha with Skim milk and usually with whip cream because I'm being healthy enough phhhh.
To give you a feel for my style....

There will be more to come.
I'm going to be honest, I'll probably get to the point where I'll be very real in this blog, now you are forewarned :).
LASTLY, I believe this is an appropriate way to conclude my first ever blog post *squeal*
I have two tattoos that I am quite proud of.
This one is a sparrow.
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?-Matthew 6:26
God sent Noah a dove as a messenger of hope.
1 John 4
17 This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
Christ is the only giver of perfect love. A reminder of how to love, and how you deserve, through Christ, to be loved.

AND my foot.
Este bine cu sufletul meu is Romanian for "it is well with my sou"
I have been to Romania twice and hope to live there for a season in my life. The hearts there moved me and they've taught me so much. 
For both my tattoos there is much more story behind them and I'll be able to do a post on that...
Thanks kiddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment